“There is only one boss; the customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by choosing someone else.”
– Sam Walton
– Sam Walton
Parent Visa Australia opens doorways for parents who wish to migrate to Australia along with their children. Parents are eligible for Parent Visa if the children are either Australian citizens, hold permanent residency Australia or eligible citizens of New Zealand. There are 3 visa subclasses for Parent Visa Melbourne:
- Parent (migrant) Visa (subclass 103): This visa is for parents with their children living in Australia.
- Contributory Parent (migrant) Visa (subclass 143): The only difference in subclass 103 and subclass 143 is of cost and processing time. Processing time for this visa category is less but more cost is involved.
- Contributory Parent (temporary) Visa (subclass 173): This subclass is for parents who wish to migrate on temporary basis only. This visa is valid only for 2 years.
- Must be parents to children who hold permanent residency if Australia, citizenship of Australia and eligible citizens of New Zealand.
- Must have sponsorship from their children.
- Must be under 65 in case of males and 60-65 in case of females.
- Must be healthy and have decent character.
- Must meet the criteria of balance of family test.
- Must have assurance of support.